Card

Card
Good pubs, Good Beer, Good People

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Big Boys of Media get on Board--only a decade late..

I noticed the video link below as I was trolling for news this morning, and I couldn't stifle a chuckle. There was a video story about the only BOP (Brew on Premise) operation in NJ--The Brewer's Apprentice in Freehold. I hearkened back to 1998, when I published the first story about this remarkable place and the remarkable women who run it. It was titled "The Women Clean Up" and, to this day, the ladies at the BA feature that story which helped promote this most unique idea. Fun, rewarding and educational for the customer, profitable for the proprietors and definitely worthy of more publicity--even a decade late--The Brewer's Apprentice experience is a worthwhile one for all beer lovers.

You can read my column about it--FROM 11 YEARS AGO--here. And here's hoping the gals at BA are well and doing well!

 

The Brewer's Apprentice lets customers make their own beer - Video | NJ.com: The Star-Ledger Videos - NJ.com

No comments: