Card

Card
Good pubs, Good Beer, Good People

Friday, June 8, 2012

An Idea Will Rise...


A Hero Will Rise...(Gladiator)
A Champion Will Rise...(NBA)
and now...An Idea Will Rise.

The PubScout received an unsolicited email recently. This was not from some Nigerian prince asking for my vital information so he could send me my share of the inheritance he claims is mine. This was from one Zach Luczynski of a company called JackHawk 9000. Though I had heard of neither entity, I rolled the dice and clicked the link Zach claimed was a "shameless plug."

And it is. But it's funny, too, which is why it's here.

I'll say no more than this: There's a new product available, probably just for guys, which will not only shield your eyes from harmful UV rays, it will serve as a utilitarian way to get you in good graces with those you seek to impress.

And Zach claims he's looking for Craft Beer brewers who may want to join his crusade. zach@jackhawk9000.com

His phone is 925.323.7998.


Your move.


Let me know how it works out.


No comments: